SITES FOR CAR PARTS
- Tayna Batteries – I’ve come across this site a few times, it has very competitive prices, and they deal exclusively in Batteries. I’ve ordered from them before, and they do next day delivery. So if you can wait 24 hours, I’d recommend buying from these. The batteries you receive a well packaged and good quality.
SITES FOR REPAIR COMPONENTS
- H2F Connectors – Used them a few times, sells Electrical repair connectors for vehicles
- Stig Fasteners – Used a couple of times, really nice quality screws/bolts at good prices
SITES FOR TOOLS
- Machine Mart – I can’t fault this place, I’ve spent a fortune in there. The Clarke tool range is really good and well made. It’s my go to place when I need some tools to add to my collection or when I’m carrying out a repair
THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY
If you’re in a pinch, you can order / collect parts from the following companies, I personally don’t like them, because they’re overpriced but I can’t complain for their levels of stock, since they usually have everything you need if you can’t wait. ECP regularly run “sales” because their prices are overinflated to start with. So you’re not really getting a “deal” as such, you’re basically just paying the more realistic price for the parts.
- Halfords – Famous brand most in the UK should know – their tools are top gear and lifetime warranty
- Eurocarparts – As above, overpriced, but handy in a pinch
- Carparts4less – Part of ECP (online only), make sure you order the right parts, returns are a nightmare
Do you own a company that sells car parts at a good price?
Have you used a company that sells parts at a good price?
I’m always interested in adding new links to help fellow car owners. Mail me (email@example.com) if you’re interested and want to talk about being added. I would prefer specialists of specific products, but I’m happy to consider all (Affiliates would be better) but I prefer to vouch for products I have used myself